Some Questions You May Have
What are your worship services like?
- We offer two very different worship experiences. We know not everyone is looking for the same thing.
- Dress however you're comfortable for any of our services.
- When we serve communion, anyone who believes in Jesus is welcome. Jesus loves you. So do we. The rest is secondary.
- Come and check out any of our services. If one isn't your style, try another.
HORIZON WORSHIP (9:00 & 10:15)
- If you're just checking out the whole "church thing" for the first time
- If you prefer more modern, contemporary music
- If you prefer messages that speak directly to topics that apply to your life
FESTIVAL WORSHIP (8:40am)
- If you're a lifelong Lutheran or Christian that appreciates traditional worship and liturgy
- If you appreciate hymns and a rich musical environment featuring choirs and classical instrumentation
- If you prefer messages built around scripture readings and the meaning of a specific passage and how it relates to life
What do you have for my kids?
- We have a wide array of ministries for kids and youth on Sundays and during the week.
- KidsZone is offered on Sunday mornings for age 3 through grade 6 and kids are released from the Horizon service. Parents can walk their kids downstairs and return to worship.
- Nursery is available on Sundays for kids up through age 3
- Check out everything we offer under the Connect tab
What is the best way to get to Cambridge Lutheran?
Get turn-by-turn directions here along with parking information.
What's the best way to get involved?
Pick a service and make it your home. Introduce yourself and meet others as you're comfortable.
Find a ministry or group
There are various small groups, classes and ministries that meet on a regular basis. Grow in faith and connect with others. If you still need help finding something for you after checking out our website, email us.
If you want to jump in and begin serving, we have many ways to do that.
Check out our Serve tab and explore ways to serve and fill out the online form to begin serving.