Click HERE to download the report.
Click HERE to download the packet.
For remote access to the Annual Meeting go to: tinyurl.com/2021CLC
We are asking those who will participate remotely via Zoom to join us at 10:50
Standing Rules of Organization and Procedures
for In-Person & Virtual 2021 Annual Meeting
Standing rules for the in-person and virtual 2021 Cambridge Evangelical Lutheran Church Annual Business Meeting on January 24, 11:00 a.m. held at the church in the Sanctuary and held virtually via Zoom:
- Voting Procedure: Voting will normally take place by participants physically raising their hands. Participants should keep their hands raised until the moderator indicates that they may lower their hands.
As directed by the Council President, voting may also take place by submitting an email to this designated email address INFO@cambridgelutheran.org
- Obtaining the Floor: Voting members participating electronically may physically raise their hand to indicate their intention to speak.
- Microphones should be muted unless the person is speaking
- Voting members are encouraged to use video. All other meeting participants are asked to turn their video off to conserve bandwidth, unless they are invited to speak or present, at which time the individual is encouraged to turn on their video.
- The conversation or chat window is to be used only by the chair and other designated individuals to make announcements or reminders. Members are not to submit any comments or questions in this space.
- Written Ballots: In circumstances where electronic ballots are required for written anonymous voting, designated people (e.g. council members) gather and tally these votes via the email address designated for voting.
The above rules were passed as a resolution at the January 19, 2021 church council meeting.
The following resolution was passed at the January 11, 2021 Cambridge Lutheran Church Council Meeting authorizing a joint in-person and virtual meeting:
"The Cambridge Lutheran Church Congregation Council hereby enacts a continuing resolution in compliance with state law, to provide for a virtual Annual Meeting via electronic communication, if needed, on January 24, 2021 and to authorize all church council and other congregation-related meetings to be held virtually effective retroactively to March 1, 2020."